Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care treatment provided at the direction of other specialists.
- Provides continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to the entire family unit, to include preventive medicine, behavioral sciences and community health.
- Manages family practice inpatients, conducts ward rounds, and prescribes inpatient therapy.
- The mission of this health center is to provide excellent health care to the community in a manner that communicates in word and deed the love and Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Directs outpatient and inpatient care and services.
- Performs physical examinations of new and existing patients and determines x-ray examinations and clinical laboratory tests required.
- Benefits-Health insurance, Life insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, Vacation, Retirement, CME, Flexible Spending Accounts, Incentive Bonus Plan, Payment of License Fees/Renewals.
- Interprets examination findings and test results, and implements treatment plans.
- Graduation from a college or university accredited by the American Medical Association with a Doctor of Medicine or accredited by the American Ostheopathic Association with a Doctor of Osteopathy degree.
- Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains data through interviews.
- Participates in the instruction of medical students and residents who participate in a clinical rotation at the health center.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- Under direction of the Medical Director, provides professional medical services in the community health center.
- Position is 40 Hours Per Week.
- Vacation-20 Days.
- No rounding required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Instructs other health care providers and non-medical personnel in a variety of health related topics, including first-aid measures, basic and advances cardiac life support, and health care maintenance.
- Successful completion of an approved program of residency training in family practice.
- If medical education occurred at a foreign medical school, the applicant must possess a current Educational Council Foreign Medical Graduate (Ecfmg) Certificate.
- License to practice medicine in the State of Illinois plus current DEA registration.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago