Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- In our pursuit of excellence, we choose to continuously redefine both ourselves and that which we desire to achieve.
- Their team of skilled experts includes primary physicians and specialists: Behavioral Health, Dentistry, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Midwifery, OG/GYN, Pediatrics.
- This organization consists of 19 health centers throughout Chicago and the counties of Cook, Iroquois, Kane, Kankakee, Stark, Vermilion and Will.
- Core Values.
- Whether you prefer small town coziness, quaint suburban living or a metropolitan setting, you'll find a rich variety of neighborhoods in our service areas with all the amenities to meet practically every need and lifestyle.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- Benefits-Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits, Malpractice/Tail Coverage, State and Federal Loan Repayment Programs, Paid Time Off, Paid Vacation, Absence Days, Holidays, Continuing Medical Education Offerings, Short and Long Term Disability, 403b Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), College Savings Plan.
- Collaboration is a celebration of diversity.
- Through their progressive and coordinated model of care, they have built a reputation as an innovator of patient centered health and an essential component of the health care ecosystem.
- Their selection of health centers offers you the convenience of living close to where you work.
- Their staff of over 1,000, including health care providers, social workers, educators, counselors and advocates, is all committed to serving more than 70,000 patients and clients annually.
- But a single step forward, a new idea, a better way.
- Commitment & Passion.
- It is not the next big thing.
- It is fueled by our passion for the work we do.
- A caring community resource for children, youth and families.
- This health center is an award winning nationally recognized leader in community health care, and the third largest community health center network in Illinois.
- No other community health network offers such a variety of diverse settings to choose from.
- And only in our acceptance of new perspectives can we find the key to our own, unlimited potential.
- A world in which loneliness, sickness and despair are replaced with wholeness, healing and hope.
- Our commitment is to our patients, to our clients, to our community and to one another.
- It is an acknowledgement of the strengths of those around us as well as a recognition of our own.
- New perspectives spring from the celebration of our diversity.
- Optional OB Care- Centegra Hospital will deliver.
- Innovation is the result of people acting with purpose and compassion.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago