Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Admitting privileges at Great River Medical Center.
- Develop and maintain a service delivery system that while focused on the mission of the organization operates within its fiscal realities in order to ensure sustainability of the organization.
- This organization is a private, non-profit community health center with clinic locations in West Burlington, IA, Columbus City, IA, Keokuk, IA and Hamilton, IL.
- Develop and maintain a delivery system that includes services based upon evidence based care that improves the overall health status of the medically underserved.
- This will be a primary care based organization, promoting improvement in the health status of the area residents through emphasis on coordinated care of our paitents chronic and acute illness treatment, along with health education and health promotion services.
- Emphasize the inherent value of each patient regardless of the problems that they present.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Davenport, IL.
- Benefits-Health, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flex Spending, 403B Retirement Plan, Accrued PTO.
- CME-5 CE days with up to $3000 reimbursement.
- Their mission is to provide affordable, comprehensive, culturally appropriate, cost effective primary health care to residents of greater Southeastern Iowa region, especially those individuals/families with limited resources or with other barriers to health care, in order to improve their overall health status.
- They are recruiting for a full time Family Practice Physician to serve at the West Burlington Clinic Monday-Friday, days.
- Emphasize the need for patients to establish and nurture an effective relationship between themselves and their healthcare providers.
- Committed to implementing a care model based upon Patient Centered Medical Home (Pcmh).
- The organization's healthcare services will not be denied to any resident because of their inability to pay.
- Develop and maintain an integrated service delivery system, supported by a comprehensive health professional team that focuses on comprehensive treatment, health maintenance and health education (including primary medical, dental and behavioral health care).
- Develop and maintain service delivery systems that include: effective collaboration with local and regional, statewide, public and private health providers (that minimizes unnecessary duplication and unnecessary competition with public and private health providers).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago