Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- To promote healthy lifestyles & improve our patients' health through the provision of high quality health care and wellness services in the communities of Chicago's southwest side.
- The FP physicians usually have privileges at SAH, but typically do not actually end up admitting or taking any hospital.
- Health: impacting the community by providing quality integrated primary care and behavioral health services.
- Subscription to Up-to-Date: Once per year.
- Dental Insurance: Ameritas, two PPO options.
- Time Off to Vote: Up to 2 hours unpaid.
- Position is days, 40 hours per week.
- Spanish speaking required.
- Bereavement: 5 paid days for first degree relatives, 3 days for second degree relatives, and 1 day for other relatives.
- Holidays: 10 per year, two of which (MLK Day and President's Day) are floating.
- Up to $50 per month to quit smoking, maintain a healthy weight, get fit, and maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- Jury Duty: Paid up to five days per year.
- Malpractice Insurance: Ftca Coverage.
- Health Insurance: Bcbsil, two HMO choices, one PPO and one HSA option.
- Families in their service area experience significant economic, educational and health disparities.
- CME may be used for professional society membership.
- The FP physicians participate in a rotating Adult Medicine.
- Long-Term Disability: no cost to employee.
- CME/CEU: 5 days for medical providers plus $2000.
- Wellness Plan/Push Wellness: Plan that incentivizes healthy behaviors by paying employees.
- PTO: Five weeks (26 days) for senior managers and providers.
- Eligibility for Visa Waiver programs.
- Bonus: Providers Up to $8,000 per year for meeting quality goals.
- Licenses: State medical license, DEA registration.
- This health center serves an area that is in great need of quality healthcare.
- Family: building our communities by helping families with prevention and self-care education.
- Hope: eliminating barriers that restrict access to quality health care.
- Memberships: Hospital memberships paid.
- Vision Insurance: Eyemed.
- All full time providers and all clinical staff are bilingual.
- 401K: We match 1-for-1 up to 4%.
- Short-Term Disability: no cost to employee.
- More than 53 percent of residents live below twice the poverty level.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago