Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Health, Dental, Life, Malpractice Insurance, Vacation, Holidays, CME time/payment, retirement, etc.
- Lab results, refills, patient calls, patient messages, co-sign orders, co-sign charts, and open charts) within 72 hours.
- Manages EHR In-Basket, transfers In-Basket responsibilities to colleagues when appropriate, and responds to messages (e.
- Reviews and update problem list and longitudinal plan of care at every visit.
- Fulfils on-. Prescribe medication in accordance with Illinois statute and professional practice guidelines.
- Position Functions: Provide the full scope of services which fall under provider's field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care, and electronic health record (EHR) maintenance, while following guidelines contained within the quality management, risk management, infection control, customer service and safety programs.
- Meets documentation standards and completes all progress notes within 24 hours following the patient visit.
- Schedule services for the patient within a time frame meeting the patient's medical needs.
- Ensures patients presenting with greater acuity than what is clinically appropriate within the health center are transferred appropriately.
- Founded in the early 1990's, this organization is a federally-qualified health center (Fqhc) organization accredited by The Joint Commission and strives to improve the health and wellness of our communities.
- Participates in health center huddles and meets scheduled health center times and productivity standards.
- All the while maintaining privacy and security.
- May function as a preceptor in teaching programs including medical residents, medical students, advance practice nurse students as well as other allied health professions.
- Obtains health history and perform physical examinations.
- Assures care teams properly carry out effective treatment, education and performs clinical tasks in accordance with acceptable policy and procedure.
- Diagnoses, treats, counsels, and coordinate care for each patient.
- Assures patients are seen in a timely and clinically appropriate manner, and involves health center employees including medical assistants and front desk staff in this process.
- Provides triage services for same-day appointment patients, identify those patients who can wait to receive care and those patients who require immediate medical attention through consultation with patients and/or their families.
- Meets Meaningful Use standards which is defined as using certified EHR technology to improve quality, safety, efficiency, and reduce health disparities, engage patients and families in their health care, improve care coordination, improve population and public health.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- Coordinates with health center staff at all levels to ensure patient needs are met.
- Exhibits a positive attitude during daily activities and fosters a positive work environment for the entire team.
- Meets intensity of service and/or severity of illness admission criteria.
- Assures all clinical activities are accomplished according to acceptable guidelines for reimbursement.
- As the Chicago area's largest provider of community health care, this health center has 36 locations throughout Chicago, Cook and DuPage counties, and serves as the medical home for more than 175,000 patients each year.
- Works with care team and case management to provide for coordinated delivery of case management services.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago