Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A schedule that averages 12-15 appointments per day, allows time for patient education and dialogue with patients to identify underlying health issues.
- Be free of the hassles of billing and coding?
- How would you like to.
- Your Patients and Your Lifestyle!
- A focus on delivering proactive, preventive care.
- Reduces overall health care costs by double digits compared to comparable patient populations.
- Have your nights and weekends free to spend engaged with those that mean the most to you like family and friends?
- Our client, allows you to practice medicine the way you were trained, applying an integrated, whole-person approach centered on the physician-patient relationship.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Our client is transforming healthcare by motivating and supporting their patients and their families to take charge of their health.
- Have Time for it ALL.
- Care that is centered on your patient, not on RUVs.
- Enabling their employers to better manage their health care costs.
- Don't Wait.
- No tedious paperwork in the evenings.
- We are currently seeking a BC/BE family medicine physician with 5 or more years of experience for a clinic in Freeport, Illinois (30 minutes West of Rockford).
- Improves PCPs' satisfaction with the quality of their professional lives.
- Be part of a patient-centric healthcare team focused on prevention and wellness rather than volume?
- Time you need to actually care for your patients.
- Achieves very high levels of patient satisfaction with their healthcare experience.
- No administrative hassles.
- Improves significantly patient health outcomes.
- 200,000 salary, outcomes-based bonus, and benefits package.
- Engages workers and their families as partners in improving their own health.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago