Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Beardstown, IL.
- In addition to its inpatient services, CMH maintains a 23-unit apartment complex for active seniors, 24-hour emergency and lab services department, sophisticated radiology unit, multiple outpatient specialty clinics, a surgical suite, therapy services, wound clinic, oncology clinic, outpatient Geriatric-Psychiatry department and a cardiac rehabilitation unit.
- The opportunity offers an attractive salary and full comprehensive benefits.
- Sarah D. Culbertson Memorial Hospital (CMH) in Rushville, Illinois is seeking a Primary Care physician to join their clinic located in Beardstown, Illinois.
- With a population of about 6,600, the city boasts low crime, affordable housing, and is a great place for fishing and water sports along the Illinois River.
- Physician will be board certified/eligible and have a passion for outstanding patient care.
- Beardstown, Illinois is a multi-lingual, culturally diverse, rural community located 45 miles west of Springfield, IL and 75 miles from Peoria, IL.
- Established in 1921 by Dr. Frederick Culbertson, CMH is a 22-bed critical access hospital and has three medical clinics with three physicians, four Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago