Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Palos Heights, IL.
- Board eligibility in Illinois.
- Must be in possession of a valid medical license to practice medicine in the State of Illinois.
- Board certification is desirable.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, clinic personnel and physicians.
- Candidates should be Board Certified/Board Eligible and have completed training in an accredited family medicine program.
- Palos Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join the Palos Health Primary Care Network.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of medicine and allied services commensurate with his/her training.
- Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring.
- Responsibilities include providing patient care in an outpatient setting to adults and children at the site.
- Willingness to follow rules and procedures.
- Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago