Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Recruiting, hiring, training and supervising physicians and mid-levels.
- Paid continuing education days and CME allowance.
- Occurrence-based Professional Liability Coverage - No Tail Obligations.
- PMG is owned by Palos Community Hospital (PCH).
- Which has been named an America's 50 Best.
- By Healthgrades, which puts Palos in the top 1 percent of hospitals nationwide in 2014.
- Participating in performance improvement initiatives.
- Full-time position for a BE or BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine physician to function as Medical Director and physician in Immediate Care.
- Optimizing Epic System, including facilitating the training of providers with Information Systems Staff.
- Competitive Salary plus 403b plan with a generous match contribution after waiting period.
- Generous Benefits - Life, health, dental, vision, disability and other voluntary benefit options available.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Palos Heights, IL.
- BC/BE, Well-trained & Qualified Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine physician with United States Citizenship or United States Visa status that allows working in United States.
- Assisting in developing, implementing and reviewing policies that meet Jcaho standards for hospitals and Urgent Care Standards.
- Flexibility to cover shifts if a scheduled provider suddenly becomes unavailable and to be available for phone calls from ICC or other Hospital Departments.
- Work as a provider in the ICC with balanced days and nights to include weekend days and nights in a pay period.
- Addressing provider and patient complaints.
- Illinois Medical License, Controlled Substance License and DEA required (or willing.
- Helping coordinate rotations and teach NP students when they are in rotation at ICC.
- Able to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served.
- Experience in a Medical Director role or other physician leadership position strongly preferred.
- Located only 22 miles from downtown Chicago, Palos Medical Group (PMG) is offering an opportunity for a highly qualified physician to serve as the Medical Director and provide clinical services at our Palos Health Immediate Care Center located in Orland Park, IL.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with all members of the health care team, patients and families.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago