Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Chicago) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The Primary Care Physician will have the ability to do all that is possible for each patient.
- Excellent compensation, strong salary and benefits package including relocation.
- Active, unrestricted, State of Washington Controlled Substance License.
- Physician - Primary Care - Tacoma, WA or Chicago, IL.
- Fulfilling work, and a great work life balance!
- 40% of the patient load are adults under the age of 65 with complex medical needs.
- A strong commitment to treating a patient population with serious and often complex health issues.
- This healthcare organization has a vision to permanently change health care for millions of people with complex health needs across America.
- IMG - Internationally Trained Graduates will be considered.
- This clinic, with strong infrastructure in meeting comprehensive medical needs, is considered low volume with longer, visits, more in depth time spent with each patient.
- As a primary care physician you will be part of an integrated healthcare organization that provides comprehensive care to dual eligible (Medicare and Medicaid) patients.
- The Seattle-Tacoma area offers nationally recognized public schools and supports a vibrant array of arts and entertainment, shopping and dining options and abundant recreational options including dozens of parks and trails to explore.
- Active, unrestricted medical license in the State of Washington.
- Active, unrestricted DEA Certificate to prescribe Schedule II medications.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities in leadership roles.
- 3 days in the clinic seeing patients, 1 day a week seeing patients in their home and.
- A typical patient schedule of 8-12 patients in a full clinic day allowing for high-level of attention and care to each patient.
- The Primary Care Physician will serve a mixed patient population with most requiring care for complex chronic conditions.
- A willingness to step in and help where needed.
- This is NOT a Geriatrics practice.
- Its model of care centers around frequent access to clinical teams (MD's, NP's, RN's social workers and care managers) with comprehensive care planning designed specifically to meet the needs for these complex chronically ill patients.
- 5 day for administrative duties.
- Board Certification, pending is acceptable with the understanding that the candidate must become Board Certified within one year of the date of hire.
- AMC - American Medical Graduate preferred.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- Leadership skills and a "team player" attitude.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Initial patient appointments will last approximately 60 minutes with follow ups approximately 30 minutes.
- Clinic and working conditions are excellent.
- Experience treating treating a patient panel with multiple chronic illnesses and patients with disabilities.
- This lead physician will lead a clinical care team (8-10) at its outpatient clinic in the Tacoma area.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago