Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bourbonnais) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Paid Time Off - 26 Personal Time Off days, 13 sick days, 10 Federal holidays and 5 CME days.
- To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
- Federal retirement plan.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bourbonnais, IL.
- Full unrestricted license to practice in any United States state.
- Welcome to Kankakee County.
- Working for the Department of Veterans has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- The Kankakee Community Based Outpatient Clinic has an opportunity for a Primary Care Provider.
- Welcome to Kankakee County where we offer a rich historic heritage, the Kankakee River State Park, and the home of the Chicago Bears Summer Training Camp.
- United States Citizen (non-citizens may be considered if no eligible United States citizens apply).
- In Kankakee County, you'll find anything from cozy hotels, bed & breakfasts and fantastic restaurants to extraordinary golf courses, unique shopping, one-of-a-kind festivals, and exhilarating outdoor adventures.
- Insurance - Health Insurance, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Term Life insurance and long-term care insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago