Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join an innovative team of physicians who are significantly improving access to care!
- Two eight hour shifts every other weekend (possibility to do two twelve hours shifts every third weekend) and an additional 30 hours per month of flexible weekday hours.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Full time positions include healthcare benefits - multiple package options.
- Web-based EMR - intuitive, easy to use.
- Work from home or office - your choice.
- Doctor On Demand is Ncqa, Hitrust CFS, and ATA accredited.
- 24/7 Clinical & IT Support.
- Part Time positions include a combination of weekend and weekday hours.
- Comprehensive training and onboarding process, including 1:1 with Medical Directors and partnership with Physician Mentor.
- Full time positions are M-F 40 hours per week and 2 eight hour shifts every fourth weekend.
- This would be an annual commitment of 1,536 hours, including two eight hour shifts every other weekend (or 12 hour shifts every 3rd weekend) and the remaining hours to be worked throughout the week.
- We provide a MacBook Air and all software.
- When you do work a weekend, you will have 2 days to offset during the week.
- Doctor On Demand Telemedicine - Practice Excellence With Us!
- And our 100% video-based platform is aligned with AMA and Fsmb standards of best practice in Telemedicine.
- Up To Date subscription for all employed physicians.
- Doctor On Demand is interviewing now for Full Time & Part Time opportunities to join our practice in Fall 2017.
- We also do have a modified FT schedule which averages about 32 hours/week.
- Split shifts are also an option (work some hours in the morning, the rest in the evening).
- These are more flexible and could be 8 or even 4 hour shifts depending on our need and your availability.
- Flexible shift options between 7a - 11p.
- We would ask for some evening availability, although you would have the ability to work days as well.
- We seek physicians Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Med/Peds, with a demonstrated interest in improving quality and access to patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago