Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Must know suture repairs, DOT certification preferred.
- About Advocate Medical Group.
- There are no on.
- AMG is the largest physician group in Illinois and continues to grow and innovate.
- Why Join Advocate Medical Group.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is a physician-led and governed medical group committed to delivering the best health outcomes.
- Multiple providers on site to assist in clinic coverage.
- Occupational Health exposure is preferred.
- The practice site is located in Niles, IL, a near northwest suburb with easy access to O'Hare Airport and downtown Chicago.
- Practice sites: Niles and Elk Grove Village.
- Advocate Medical Group offers physicians a dynamic practice environment with strong business systems in place to ensure that group members can focus on patient care while practice operations are expertly managed by a team of support staff.
- The ideal candidate will be trained in Family Medicine and hold current DOT and MRO certification and would be able to switch roles easily between Immediate Care and Occupational Health.
- The group is comprised of approximately 1,600 physicians and 400 Advanced Practice Clinicians, making it the largest physician group in Illinois.
- Occasional site support at sister clinics.
- 70% Immediate Care and 30% Occupational Health.
- Schedule flexibility.
- There are more than 300 primary care and specialty practices conveniently located throughout Chicagoland and Bloomington-Normal.
- 6 exam rooms, x-ray, lab, volume up to 35 patients per day.
- The clinic uses the software program Systoc.
- This is a tremendous opportunity for a physician who would like to grow in leadership.
- Our Vision.
- 1 Primary Care Physician opportunity to work at Advocate Occupational Health.
- Niles Immediate Care and Occupational Health Clinic - 1 FTE.
- CV's will also be accepted from physicians Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine and those with experience in Urgent Care.
- AMG is part of Advocate Health Care, a fully integrated health care system with 12 hospitals representing more than 50 specialties.
- Advocate is paving the way as the first Accountable Care Organization developed in Chicago.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Niles, IL.
- Advocate Medical Group is committed to advancing Advocate Health Care's goal of building lifelong relationships with patients by delivering the best health outcomes and highest level of service through an integrated approach to care and wellness.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago