Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Oak Street Health is the future of medicine, where care is coordinated thoughtfully and providers are rewarded for personalized care.
- We start simple: build meaningful relationships with patients and their families, then layer on resources to help our teams take excellent care.
- It's covered by Medicare regardless of their ability to pay.
- We agree that excellent care means low hospital admissions,.
- Oak Street Health has a fast growing patient community, and we're looking for elite physicians that want to join our team.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Great preventive medicine, and a delightful patient experience.
- We use cutting edge technology and population health tools to improve care quality and make life easy for our providers.
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Our Physicians practice with the support of a comprehensive Care Teams which includes medical assistants, a scribe, a nurse practitioner or physician assistant, and support from registered nurses and care managers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in 301 E. State St., Rockford, IL.
- We want physicians and clinical staff who are intrinsically motivated to provide this kind of excellent care to older adults.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- 20 beautiful, brand new centers focused around the community.
- Oak Street Health is an innovative network of 20 neighborhood primary care centers in the Midwest focused on providing high quality care to older adults.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Our goal is not volume or billing/claims: it's quality.
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits?
- Have an active, non-probationary Illinois, Indiana, or Michigan medical license.
- We are not concierge medicine: we offer this high level of service to our patients at no additional cost to them.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Our facilities are all new, designed around this model of comprehensive, personalized primary care.
- Oak Street Health embraces diversity and encourages all interested readers.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago