Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Oak Street Health promotional activities.
- Care coordination with other providers, specialists, testing facilities, agencies.
- Nurse Practitioners with experience in primary care: internal medicine, geriatrics, or family medicine.
- Embrace teamwork and the opportunity to collaborate with brilliant colleagues.
- NP/PAs see patients independently and alongside the doctors, depending upon the patient's specific situation.
- Generous benefits, including above market salary, paid vacation and health and dental benefits.
- Active, non-probationary Illinois license.
- Intrinsically motivated and prefer work hard/play hard.
- Spanish language skills strongly preferred, depending on clinic location.
- Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our team deserves the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
- NPs provide longitudinal care and build meaningful patient relationships.
- We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers.
- Done well, the practice of medicine should be fun.
- Provision of exceptional primary care.
- Patient education.
- Our Care Teams include a doctor, medical assistants, a scribe, a nurse practitioner or physician assistant, and support from registered nurses and care managers.
- NPs practice in our outpatient practices.
- Annual wellness visits and health risk assessments, which require a holistic view of health and a focus on thoughtful, accurate, and specific documentation.
- Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer.
- Genuine passion for primary care.
- While the typical primary care panel in the United States is around 2,500 patients for a single physician, our panels at Oak Street Health are around 500-750 for a team.
- Why Oak Street?
- Want to be a part of an innovative model focused on empirically-guided population health.
- This role reports to the Clinic Administrator and works closely with the Oak Street Health Physicians Group, P.C. leadership.
- Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits?
- In return, we expect the best out of co-workers.
- This creates an opportunity to spend more time with patients, build deeper relationships, and to better execute/coordinate care plans.
- Experience with risk adjustments and/or home assessments.
- At Oak Street Health Nurse Practitioners are an integral member of our Care Teams.
- We partner with a network of elite specialists and hospitals for specialty and acute care.
- Oak Street operates an innovative model that drives patient engagement, improves health outcomes, and manages medical costs in the older adult population.
- This creates trust and helps our patient understand and feel connected to his/her care plan.
- Oak Street Health is a Chicago-based network of neighborhood primary care centers in the Midwest.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- Convenient location in the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
- High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement.
- Home visits as needed.
- Phone triage and outreach.
- Our model supports our social mission of improving the health and happiness of our members and the community.
- As such, our NPs, with our doctors, focus on care within the clinic: primary care, care coordination, and population health.
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare.
- Population health leadership, in coordination with the Care Team (e.
- Understands HCC (Hierarchical Condition Categories) documentation, ICD-10 (International Classification of Diseases-10) Coding, and Health Risk Assessments (HRAs).
- Supportive and fun culture.
- Brand new, beautiful working environment.
- Together this team is responsible for providing and coordinating care for an intimate panel of patients in our neighborhoods.
- What we're looking for.
- This is a virtuous cycle: every dollar saved is another dollar we can reinvest to improve patient care.
- Office visits for routine and acute issues.
- Making sure all our women between 65 and 75 get their evidence-based breast cancer screening every 2 years).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago