Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Multiple Sites) is a multispecialty group practice.
- MD/DO, Board Eligible/Certified in Family Medicine, eligible to obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice in the State of Illinois.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Multiple Sites, IL.
- Strong operational support that allows you to fully focus on patients.
- AMG is a division of Advocate Health Care which is the largest fully integrated health care delivery system in Illinois and one of the nation's top health systems based on clinical performance.
- Collegial work environment with support.
- High physician satisfaction with low attrition.
- Capitated full risk contracting, over 300 sites.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is seeking Family Medicine physicians for various locations throughout the Advocate Healthcare service area (greater Chicagoland), including Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
- Competitive compensation with a robust benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago