Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Elgin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position is an opportunity to develop an 100% outpatient practice and establish roots in a growing community.
- Share our commitment to quality patient care.
- Maintain a voice in your practice.
- This is an employed position with a guaranteed salary and full practice support.
- Presence Medical Group is seeking an full-time BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a new practice in South Elgin.
- We strive to provide compassionate holistic care to our patients and ensure that you-as their physician-receive the support you need to provide excellent care.
- Access a wide referral network as part of Presence Health.
- Elgin is located in Kane County about 34 miles west of Chicago in the Fox Valley, a region centered on the Fox River of Northern Illinois.
- Elgin is also in the top ten largest cities in the state of Illinois.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Elgin, IL.
- Receive a competitive compensation package.
- Presence Medical Group is a physician-led and professionally managed group of more than 300 primary and specialty physicians in more than 100 locations around Chicago and is a recognized leader in the delivery of healthcare.
- As a part of Presence Health, the second largest health system based in Illinois, you will enjoy many advantages that will support you in building your practice and enriching both your professional and personal life.
- Continue professional growth through Continuing Medical Education (CME).
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago