Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Granite City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This group has been serving this community since 1985 and includes a network of 28 health centers in 9 counties, with more than 150 medical providers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Granite City, IL.
- No Visa Support.
- Possible Mid-level Over Site.
- Gateway Regional Medical Center is seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine Physician to join a hospital-owned clinic!
- Hospital-Owned General Practice Clinic (Hospital Employed Opportunity).
- Clinic is open Monday-Friday 8a-5p.
- Abms Board Eligible/Board Certified.
- Outpatient Only- No Inpatient.
- Clean history.
- Experienced and New Grads encouraged.
- Gateway Regional Medical Center (337 beds) located in Granite City, IL (Just 10 Miles North of St. Louis, Missouri).
- Compensation based on Mgma Median for Family Medicine physicians, with bonus potential.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago