Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Modern and spacious 23,000 square foot facility.
- Recreational opportunities abound with four beautiful State parks located within ten minutes of Ottawa (Starved Rock, Mathieson Park, Buffalo Rock and Illini State Park) and the Illinois & Michigan Canal Trail.
- H1B visa applications accepted.
- Loan assistance.
- Signing bonus.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives - income potential of.
- On-site services include lab draws, point of care testing, general x-ray, mammography, colposcopy, and dexa scan.
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues.
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
- 36 days PTO and 480 hours sick time/year.
- Ottawa, a town with a population of 18,000, has easy access to I-80 and I-39, offers ready access to major cultural centers in Chicago, Rockford, and Peoria (each approximately 80 to 90 minutes by car).
- Job Specifics.
- The community has a family-oriented environment and boasts excellent public and parochial schools.
- Seeking a board eligible or board certified family medicine physician to join our growing practice.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ottawa, IL.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago