Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Libertyville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation with a robust benefits package.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Libertyville, IL.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is seeking Family Medicine physicians for various locations in the north Chicago suburbs of Gurnee, Illinois and Grayslake, Illinois.
- Strong operational support that allows you to fully focus on patients.
- About Advocate Medical Group.
- Collegial work environment with support.
- MD/DO, Board Eligible/Certified in Family Medicine, eligible to obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice in the State of Illinois.
- High physician satisfaction with low attrition.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is a physician-led and governed medical group committed to delivering the best health outcomes.
- AMG is a division of Advocate Health Care which is the largest fully integrated health care delivery system in Illinois and one of the nation's top health systems based on clinical performance.
- The group is comprised of approximately 1,600 physicians and 300 Advanced Practice Clinicians, making it the largest physician group in Illinois.
- Advocate Medical Group offers healthcare providers a dynamic practice environment with strong business systems in place to ensure that group members can focus on patient care while practice operations are expertly managed by a team of support staff.
- Why Join Advocate Medical Group?
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago