Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Galesburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Galesburg, IL.
- Referral patterns are well-established for this well-respected family medicine clinic.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Galesburg, Illinois offers 5 golf courses (1 of which is a PGA rated course with a country club community), three lakeside communities and easy access to major urban areas such a Chicago, Peoria, and the Quad Cities (Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa and Moline and Rock Island, Illinois) all of which host sporting and entertainment events and museums.
- Relocation Assistance.
- 401(k) Plan.
- The family medicine physicians have approximately 30 patient encounters daily in the outpatient clinic seeing teenagers to geriatric adults.
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed.
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience.
- Well established Hospitalist program follows inpatients and provides outstanding communication and hand-off back to family medicine physician.
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital (173 beds), located in Galesburg, IL, is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine physician to be employed by a hospital owned clinic.
- The hospital is located in Knox County, IL with a combined service area population of 70,000.
- Annual CME Allowance.
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago