Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package includes paid malpractice, CME, association dues and membership, holidays, four weeks vacation, health, life, and dental insurance, matching 401K retirement plan and other options, relocation assistance and signing bonus.
- A 32 bed Comprehensive Care Center using a universal approach with patients.
- Being one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in Illinois.
- In-patients may be covered by our employed hospital group.
- Located in the heart of Central Illinois, approximately two hours from Chicago and St. Louis, Bloomington-Normal is the proud home of Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University.
- OSF St. Joseph Medical Center, a 157-bed all private room facility, includes a medical staff of over 300, a Level II nursery and trauma center.
- A Skilled Nursing Facility for those patients in need of transition from acute care to home or a nursing home.
- Medical, surgical, pediatric, obstetric, intensive care and post-intensive care units.
- And a wide range of specialty services at our Bloomington campus or through affiliations with providers throughout the state.
- The revitalization of Downtown Bloomington and Uptown Normal features performing arts centers, theaters, museums, and parks.
- We offer a very competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus incentives.
- The Bloomington-Normal sister cities are growing rapidly with a current population of about 160,000.
- The cities are also headquarters to State Farm Insurance, Mitsubishi Motors, and Country Insurance & Financial Services.
- Bloomington-Normal offers exceptional pre-k through 12 and higher education, culture, entertainment, community, employment, and stability.
- The physician can choose to practice outpatient only or incorporate inpatient rotation as well.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bloomington, IL.
- Practice in a beautifully designed, functional and well equipped medical office with other experienced family physicians and advanced practice providers at Osfmg Bloomington St. Joseph Drive.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago