Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Normal) is for an academic medical center.
- Flexible schedule- Great work life balance.
- Innovative and family friendly, Bloomington-Normal has a population of 130,000.
- Stable and Collegial department, with superior physician leadership.
- Latest technology and EMR infrastructure.
- Teaching opportunity in a Top 15 major teaching system.
- Why choose BroMenn?
- Bloomington-Normal is also home to State Farm Insurance and Country Financial, as well as Illinois State and Illinois Wesleyan Universities.
- As a Primary Stroke Center, Advocate BroMenn provides comprehensive stroke services.
- Proud of our enthusiastic and knowledgeable faculty, we are uniquely positioned to provide high quality training and support to our residents in this interconnected environment.
- Established Family Medicine program.
- Integrated neurosciences care with strong physician-centered management.
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits package.
- A limited number of didactics in Family Medicine and/or other areas of interest or expertise are also needed.
- Provide teaching and supervision to resident physicians.
- Advocate BroMenn is a 221 bed teaching hospital, which has been recognized as the leader in providing health care in Central, Illinois.
- What does this position entail?
- Primary teaching responsibility will be supervision of resident clinical activity.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Normal, IL.
- See patients primarily in our outpatient clinic and partial hospital program.
- Advocate BroMenn Hospital in Normal, Illinois is seeking an additional Board Certified Family Medicine physician to join our quality-oriented Family Medicine GME department.
- Serves as Medical Director of Advocate BroMenn Family Health Center, the resident clinic, Providing comprehensive oversight and seeks to develop Abfhc into a model for the Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Serves as Director of Student Medical Education for Atsu/Kcom at Advocate BroMenn Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago