Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Princeton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeking a board certified or board eligible physician with boards in process or will be completed in an agreed upon time frame.
- The hospital offers a 24-hour physician staffed Emergency Department that is equipped with state of the art trauma rooms seeing approximately 10,000 patients per year.
- Newly remodeled and expanded clinic space completed Dec 2015.
- Provider has the option to practice outpatient only, manage own IP care, or participate in hospitalist rotation as 1:4.
- Education Loan Program avaliable.
- The hospital is designated as a Critical Access Hospital.
- Digital diagnostic services include 1 MRI, 64 slice CT, X-ray, mammography, 3D ultrasound, angiography, EKG and sleep studies.
- Centrally located off of Interstate 80, only one hour from Peoria, Quad Cities, and Joliet and only two hours from Chicago's Loop, this location provides country living with metropolitan entertainment a short drive away.
- Perry Memorial Hospital has over 100 physicians on staff and state-of-the-art medical equipment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Princeton, IL.
- Located in a Northwestern Illinois community with a primary service area of 35,000 including counties surrounding Bureau County.
- Additional benefits package include health, dental, two retirement options to choose from, CME, and Paid Time Off with optional benefits available.
- Starting base salary plus a work RVU production incentive along with a $30,000 sign-on bonus.
- Desired candidate will have strong skills to perform a wide variety of family medicine including pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Come be a part of this friendly, family-oriented community with a population of nearly 8,000.
- Perry Memorial also provides intensive care, adult, geriatric and pediatric medical care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation services, pain management, vascular and GI procedures.
- Exciting opportunity for a full-time provider, hospital employed in an established family medicine practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago