Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The St. Louis region is also home to a rich mix of cultures and culinary interests.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
- Physicians work hand-in-hand with a Hospitalist team.
- Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- Why Choose OSF Saint Anthony's Physician Group?
- American Cancer Society & National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable partner in the Eighty by 2018 national campaign for colorectal cancer.
- OSF Saint Anthony's Physician Group is seeking a Primary Care / Family Medicine Physician to join our Multi-Specialty Group.
- From Italian and German fare to St. Louis-style Barbecue, Bosnian and Vietnamese cuisine, there's something to satisfy every craving at the hundreds of one-of-a-kind restaurants dotting the city's culinary landscape.
- Food, Parks and Recreation.
- Physician Partners: As a large locally-based multi-specialty practice of 25 providers, OSF Saint Anthony's Physician Group has experienced primary care physicians and specialists who are committed to providing the highest quality and best possible care for their patients.
- Learn how you can join our community of caregivers, whose Mission is to serve patients with the greatest care and love.
- Compensation: We offer competitive salary with bonus opportunity, plus an attractive benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with match, 457 plan, insurance benefits, malpractice coverage and more.
- Women's Choice Award for Emergency Care, Orthopedics, Obstetrics, Patient Safety, Stroke Center.
- This is an Outpatient / Ambulatory opportunity that is Monday through Friday, with an occasional Saturday.
- With a close proximity to a major metropolitan area, OSF Saint Anthony's offers the perfect location to establish your home and practice.
- With relationships to major tertiary-quaternary systems nearby in St. Louis and within OSF HealthCare, our physician partners are linked to top providers in the region.
- You'll find a vast array of quality choices for education, with outstanding public, private and special needs schools.
- The medical group's office is less than 25 minutes away from many of St. Louis' world famous attractions -- including the Gateway Arch, St. Louis Zoo, Missouri Botanical Garden, the Science Center, The Art Museum, indoor and outdoor concert and theater venues, -- as well as major league sports teams, like the 11-time World Champions, St. Louis Cardinals!
- Primary, Secondary and Higher Education.
- Certified Breast Imaging Center of Excellence designation by the American College of Radiology.
- The area boasts hundreds of parks with playgrounds, hiking trails, bike paths and lakes.
- As a top employer in the county and the area's only not-for-profit Catholic hospital, OSF Saint Anthony's cares for thousands of patients each year, using state-of-the-art technology and best practice medicine in a variety of settings, such as emergency, surgery, oncology, imaging, pulmonology, neurology, interventional cardiology, rehab, obstetrics and a variety of ancillary services.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alton, IL.
- Cultural Treasures & Attractions.
- A' grade from The Leapfrog Group for patient safety - the only area hospital to receive an A grade for four years in a row.
- No in-house.
- Services of OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center: OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center has a longstanding history of providing quality health care to the greater Alton community.
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission.
- Higher education options are second to none, with more than a dozen excellent four-year universities and colleges.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago