Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Chicago) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 60% Admin - 40% Clinical.
- Previous experience in community health is a requirement.
- Very competitive guaranteed base salary.
- Will consider Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med-Ped providers.
- Chicago Metropolitan.
- Enjoy a collegial and collaborative work environment driven by a tenured and highly skilled medical staff and an administration.
- Chief Medical Director position.
- Leadership experience a plus with at least 5 years of clinical experience outside of training.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- Chief Medical Director.
- Usher in the future of community health by joining an organization that's been a pillar in Chicago Healthcare for over 100 years.
- Absolutely no nights, weekends, or.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago