Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We start simple: build meaningful relationships with patients and their families, then layer on resources to help our teams take excellent care.
- Our facilities are all new, designed around this model of comprehensive, personalized primary care.
- Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits?
- Oak Street Health is the future of medicine, where care is coordinated thoughtfully and providers are rewarded for personalized care.
- Our Physicians practice with the support of a comprehensive Care Teams which includes medical assistants, a scribe, a nurse practitioner or physician assistant, and support from registered nurses and care managers.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in 301 E. State St., Rockford, IL.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Oak Street Health embraces diversity and encourages all interested readers.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- We use cutting edge technology and population health tools to improve care quality and make life easy for our providers.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Great preventive medicine, and a delightful patient experience.
- We are not concierge medicine: we offer this high level of service to our patients at no additional cost to them.
- We want physicians and clinical staff who are intrinsically motivated to provide this kind of excellent care to older adults.
- We agree that excellent care means low hospital admissions,.
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- Our goal is not volume or billing/claims: it's quality.
- 20 beautiful, brand new centers focused around the community.
- Oak Street Health is an innovative network of 20 neighborhood primary care centers in the Midwest focused on providing high quality care to older adults.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
- Oak Street Health has a fast growing patient community, and we're looking for elite physicians that want to join our team.
- Have an active, non-probationary Illinois, Indiana, or Michigan medical license.
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality.
- It's covered by Medicare regardless of their ability to pay.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago