Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Previous academic/teaching experience a plus, but not required.
- 5 weeks with the residents.
- Unopposed, 4-4-4 fully accredited Acgme Family Medicine program with University affiliation seeks a part-time, Board-Certified Family Medicine Faculty member.
- Candidates must possess strong clinical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills with both patients and fellow physicians and be committed to providing and teaching quality, clinical care.
- Offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including malpractice insurance.
- Both Inpatient and Outpatient Adult and Pediatrics experience is a requirement for this position.
- This Community Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program, located in the Western Chicago Suburbs, consistently fills in the annual match and The Family Medicine Residency Clinic is an official Patient Centered Medical Home (Pcmh) and participates in the Diabetes Master Clinician Program, a diabetes population management program that emphasizes education and team-based care in partnership with the patient in order to improve the quality of their care.
- OB is optional and Spanish-speaking skills a plus.
- The position is available immediately.
- The program is housed at a busy 210-bed community hospital located in Chicago's Western Suburbs, 40 miles west of Chicago, surrounded by great suburbs and schools.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago