Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Naperville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Numerous housing options in multiple communities with state-ranked schools and abundance of family recreational opportunities.
- Waterfront living potential on Lake Michigan.
- Physician-friendly practice environment in Indiana.
- The largest, highly-respected Health System affiliated Physician Group in the Northwest Indiana/Southwest Michigan area seeks additional Family Practitioners for their Office-Only/Outpatient practice.
- Practice with like-minded quality providers.
- Physician compensation typically superior to Illinois.
- Full- and Part-Time Office-Only Practice OR Urgent Care opportunities.
- Epic EMR continuity within the Health System.
- Generous vacation/CME time off * Paid Occurrence type Malpractice * Relocation Bonus Allowance if needed.
- Cost of living not even close to that of Chicago.
- RVU Bonus compensation from day 1!
- Based on experience, starting salary of $205-$225K with Signing Bonus Incentives.
- Extraordinary Compensation and Benefits package.
- Practice at a Single Office with a great office culture, located 1-mile from the new Hospital near I-94.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Naperville, IL.
- Hospitalists will handle the Inpatients.
- Security of a Practice that is part of one of Indiana's Largest Health Systems.
- A daily walk on the beach or climb the Indiana Dunes AND a quality Outpatient practice in affordable Physician friendly Northwest Indiana, just 45 miles from Michigan Avenue in the heart of Downtown Chicago.
- True proximity to Chicago.
- Comprehensive Benefits including * (2) Retirement Plans [403(b) and 457(b)] * Health, Life, Dental, Vision, own Occupation Disability, Auto Insurance.
- Living in Northwest Indiana/Southwest Michigan means.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago