Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Facility: This state-of-the-art facility is located in the heart of the city's South Chicago neighborhood.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Chicago's Culture includes contributions to the visual arts, novels, film, theater, music and passionate sports fans.
- Today, the city is an international hub for finance, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation, with O'hare International Airport being the busiest Airport in the world.
- Location: Located in bustling Chicago,Illinois!
- Physicians work 36 hour weeks.
- The clinic also enjoys an affiliation with a University of Chicago.
- Monday-Friday schedule.
- Compensation: Competitive salary with productivity bonuses, benefits and student loan repayment options.
- Compensation to be discussed more directly with candidates.
- Opportunity can be 100% outpatient, inpatient work is optional.
- Opportunity: This health center is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician for a traditional opportunity.
- Chicago the third most populous city in the United States, with 2 million residents.
- Providers will follow patients to local hospitals if needed.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago