Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000.
This permanent family medicine job (Mattoon/Arthur ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Centrally located in Mattoon, Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center is a 128-bed, community hospital in East Central Illinois - 180 miles south of Chicago and 130 miles east of St. Louis.
- We also boast the first ever Jimmy John's store, THE Burger King, Lender's Bagels factory and several famous EIU alumni.
- 33 PTO days annually.
- The Health Center provides a full range of acute-care, general services and home health services to approximately 357,000 residents of Coles and the surroundings 12 counties.
- A strong employed physician base means built-in referrals and excellent collaboration on patient care.
- These positions would be in the Mattoon/Charleston, Illinois area.
- Join a strong team of employed physicians who offer a direct source for referrals and specialties.
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to fill several upcoming needs as we plan for upcoming retirements of some of our busiest physicians with large practices.
- We've got something special here and our culture is at the heart of it all.
- 30,000 retention bonus (over 3 years).
- Find your work/life balance with a family-centered community.
- The Sblhc culture is one you'll not find elsewhere with employee accountability and pride in our organization.
- The cities offer a small town feel while offering larger city amenities such as shopping, family activities, cultural activities and leisure.
- The Health Center's active and consulting medical staff includes nearly 200 providers representing multiple specialties.
- You have to see this for yourself!
- Mattoon-Charleston is home to Eastern Illinois University, Lake Land Community College and Fox Ridge State Park.
- In a recent survey, SBL ranked in the 95th percentile in employee engagement and in the 91st percentile in physician satisfaction.
- Practice Opportunity.
- Then uncapped RVU production.
- Paid malpractice.
- Most employees enjoy a commute of less than 15 minutes which makes a great work/life balance.
- Health, vision, dental, life and disability coverage.
- Strong pension plan.
- These are all hospital-employed positions with a progressive and financially secure Health System.
- With safe communities, outdoor activities, community events and easy access to metro areas this is a great place to raise a family.
- 40,000 signing bonus.
- Relocation assistance.
- 240,000 base salary with a two year guarantee.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System